Now available as a book!

Reflections of a Vo...
By Tara Sleggs

Thursday, 26 November 2009

The Strangest Thing...

I had a most bizarre experience on Saturday. My line manager within VSO sent me a text message which read, ‘no sorry that is without my knowledge’. Having not sent him a message previously I assumed that he must have texted me by mistake so I sent him a text to ask just that. A few minutes later he rang me. After the usual polite ‘how are you?’ etc I then asked him if he had meant to send that text to me. He said ‘ it was without my knowledge’. I then said, ‘yes, that is what the text message said... but did you mean to send it?’. He then repeated that it was without his knowledge and confused me further when he told me he didn’t have my number in his phone! After a few more confused exchanges I hung up the phone none the wiser! I am so confused! How did that happen?!

No comments:

Post a Comment